• shirts actually designed for girls with larger chests
• plus size clothing ACTUALLY intended to accommodate plus size people not just scaled up littler clothing
• clothes for tall people that won’t ride up
• pants for people with no butts
• cute bras in bigger sizes
•the fashion industry’s understanding that there’s lots of body types and every body type deserves to feel good in the clothes they wear
Biggest barista problem: constantly washing dishes for your entire shift, then coming home and seeing a pile of your own dishes and thinking, ” The last thing I want to do right now is wash another dish, especially when I’m not getting paid by the hour.”
I’m getting hired at my internship and I put in my notice at the coffee shop today and I’m so excited.